I'm Luigi Lime.
I'm zingy and sharp. I like playing jokes on my friends and learning magic tricks. Everybody says I'm cool, especially when I bowl a strike down at the bowling alley.
- Limes turn yellow when fully ripe, and might be confused with lemons.
- Limes become juicier and sweeter as they ripen.
- Microwaving a lime for 15 seconds before squeezing produces almost twice as much juice.
- Limes are an excellent source of vitamin C.
- The British used lime juice instead of lemon or orange juice to prevent the disease scurvy, and the sailors became known as limeys.