Jucee Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
- The Promotion is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands and Isle of Man excluding Republic of Ireland aged 18 or over except employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, their agents or anyone professionally connected with the Promotion.
- We reserve the right to deem as invalid any entries: (a) from third parties, organized groups or applications automatically generated by computer; (b) which are incomplete, corrupted, altered or fraudulent, or (c) which do not accord in all respects with these terms and conditions.
- The Promotion shall commence on 1st April 2013
- The Closing date for entry is midnight on Sunday 30th June 2013.
- To enter: Visit The Prize Draw page and fully complete the entry form. Entrants will be required to submit an email address and telephone number so they can be contacted in the event of winning a prize.
- A maximum of one entry per person and per household in any single calendar month may be submitted. Any multiple entries received will result in all entries from that person and household being disqualified.
- Entry can only be made via the website and all valid entrants will have an equal chance of winning. All valid entrants will be entered into the prize draw for the calendar month they enter, no purchase is necessary to enter.
- A ‘3 month’ single prize draw will take place. All entries received from 1st April 2013 up to midnight on the final day of June 2013 will be entered into a single prize draw. The prize draws will take place within 7 days of the closing date. Winners will be drawn at random and notification made within a further 3 days. All reasonable attempts will be made to contact the winner for them to accept a prize but in the event that they cannot be contacted within 21 days of the prize draw the prize will be awarded to an alternative winner drawn at the same time.
- There are no cash or other alternative prizes available, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control the Promoter reserves the right to substitute alternatives of equal or greater value.
- The name and county of residence of winners will be displayed on our winners page and winners may be required to participate in unpaid publicity arising from this Promotion.
- By entering the Promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions. All entry instructions form part of the terms and conditions.
- Personal information will be retained to enable the management of the promotion but will not be used for any other purpose without prior permission. The promoter shall fully comply with the Data Protection Act 1998 when handling personal data belonging to any entrant in the course of the prize draw including personal data.
- The Promoter reserves the right acting reasonably and in accordance with all relevant legislation and codes of practice to vary the terms of this Promotion or withdraw it.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Promoter: Princes Limited, Royal Liver Building, Pier Head, Liverpool, L3 1NX.